This year the competition has been fierce. The new technologies leading into 2013 are improving many vehicles. How do you know what to look for and which cars are considered the most economically and ecologically friendly? This year, the Fiat 500e is giving consumers exactly what they want and need in a budget and environmentally friendly vehicle. From the unique Italian style, efficiency- inspired exterior to the zero emissions and remarkable performance, the new 2013 Fiat 500e is a serious contender in the market.
Why chose the Fiat 500e?
- Industry-best 108 MPGe highway rating
- Best-in-class EPA combined city/highway estimated driving range of 87 miles
- EPA-estimated annual fuel-equivalent cost of $500
- 111 hp (83-kW) Electric-Drive Motor
- BLUE&ME™ Hands-Free Communication w/ iPod® Mobile Device, USB & MP3 Interface
- 24-kWh Lithium-Ion High-Voltage Battery
- 7 Airbags+
- Approximately 4-Hour Charging with Level 2 Charger
- ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System+
- Electronic “Push-Button” Shifter
- Antilock Regenerative Brake System
- Electronic Stability Control+
- Smartphone Application with Remote Telematics
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio+
- Less maintenance with no oil changes and breaks having a longer life
The Fiat 500e’s highway performance of 108 MPGe is unmatched by any electric vehicle in the U.S. market. Italian at heart, it is a small car that lives big. Stop by Cumberland Chrysler Center in Cookeville, Tennessee to learn more about the Fist 500e, or visit http://www.cumberlandchryslercenter.com.