It’s no doubt that the all-new 2014 Jeep Cherokee has a radical design that is unlike any Jeep ever before (or any other vehicle for that matter)! Underneath that modern design though, Jeep promises to continue the legendary performance and capability that the name “Cherokee” suggests, holding up to the reputation set out by prior models.
Just earlier this week, Jeep announced the pricing schedule for each trim level and configuration and drivers will be able to get into a Sport 4×2 model for under $23,000. Check below for the full lineup or check out our other posts about the Cherokee.
The 2014 Cherokee will come in four unique trim levels (Sport, Latitude, Limited, or Trailhawk), each with their own strengths. Stop by the dealership in Cookeville, TN once the new Cherokee goes on sale later this year. Below is the initial pricing schedule for each configuration, not including a $995 destination fee:
- Jeep Cherokee Sport 4×2: $22,995
- Jeep Cherokee Sport 4×4: $24,995
- Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4×2: $24,495
- Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4×4: $26,495
- Jeep Cherokee Limited 4×2: $27,995
- Jeep Cherokee Limited 4×4: $29,995
- Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4×4: $29,495