The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has awarded the 2015 Chrysler 200 a five-star overall safety rating, the highest safety honor a vehicle can receive from the NHTSA. Specifically, the 200 earned five stars in the frontal collision test, side-impact test, and side impact test.
This impressive news comes on the heels of the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety awarding the 200 its Top Safety Pick+ award. The Top Safety Pick+ is the highest safety award that a vehicle can receive. There is certainly no doubt that the 2015 Chrysler 200 is one of the safest sedans available today.
According to blog.chrysler.com, the reason for the 200’s success in safety testing is simple – the car is loaded with both reactive and proactive high-tech safety features.
The 2015 Chrysler 200’s safety features include:
- Eight Airbags
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Stop and Go Functionality
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Class-Exclusive Available Forward Collision Warning (FCW) with Active Braking
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- Class-Exclusive Available ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera with Dynamic Gridlines
- Now Park with a Little Help
- Pulling out the Stops for Safety
- Four-Chanel Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- The Most Technologically Advanced Available AWD System in Its Class
- Keyless Enter ‘N Go™
- Your Safety and Security Can’t Wait
The 2015 Chrysler 200 promises to keep you and your loved ones safe from the uncertainties of our roadways. Stop by Cumberland Chrysler Center today to learn more!