Jeep is taking advantage of the 49th Annual Easter Jeep Safari this year, highlighting the brand’s capabilities with seven new, rugged Jeep concept vehicles. Featuring a variety of Mopar and Jeep Performance Parts, these seven concepts are set to conquer the trails of Moab, Utah from March 28 to April 5.
“The most enthusiastic off-roaders travel to Moab each year for this premier event, making Easter Jeep Safari the perfect place to showcase Jeep Performance Parts,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO of Mopar Brand Service, Parts, and Customer Care. “Jeep owners are passionate about their vehicles and Mopar, with Jeep Authentic Accessories and Jeep Performance Parts, offers a full-line of products for them to express this passion through customization, making sure there is no other vehicle like theirs on the road.”
The seven concept Jeeps include:
- Jeep Chief, inspired by the original Cherokee
- Jeep Staff Car, which salutes Jeep military service vehicles
- Jeep Wrangler Africa, highlighting Jeep’s back-country and overland abilities
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Overlander, which is perfect for long wilderness adventures
- Jeep Renegade Desert Hawk, which is perfect for any desert trek
- Jeep Cherokee Canyon Trail, for those who need a more elevated ride
- Jeep Wrangler Red Rock Responder, perfect for responding to off-road emergencies.
With these seven concept vehicle options, this is sure to be the most exciting Easter Jeep Safari yet. To see how we can produce the perfect Jeep for you, stop in to the Cumberland Chrysler Center today!